Polly Wan shared 3rd Feb 2015
40g corn oil (I use sunflower oil)
50g cake flour (I use Mcdougalls sponge flour)
3 egg yolks
1g salt (I didn’t put)
3 egg whites
1. Bring the oil to boil in a saucepan, turn off the fire and add the sieved flour stir well, let it cool down a bit.
2. Whisk eggs whites until bubbles form then add sugar beat until peaks form.
3. Mix well of 3 egg yolks + 1 egg + milk, added into 1. batter mixture.
4. Fold in 1/3 of egg white meringue into egg yolk batter and fold evenly
5. Pour the above 4. back into the remaining white meringue and fold well.
6. Pour the bather into lined pan, and bake using water bath method,
7. Preheat oven 170 degree (I use 160 bake for 40mins and 150 degree ( I use 140C) for 20mins.